Proudly serving Massachusetts & Rhode Island including - Framingham, Providence, Newport and nearby
Dry Zone Basement Systems is looking to expand our production team!
This is a physically demanding, hands-on position installing the company's waterproofing and crawl space repair products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations.
Because our aim is to be the best in our industry and "WOW" our customers, we are looking for individuals who possess excellent skills/ability (we will train on specifics) AND the ability/desire to provide excellent service to our customers.
Must have a valid driver license and be able to pass a CORI check. As well as maintain a neat appearance as we are not your normal "construction" company.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1. Skill in using tools and equipment preferred.
2. Ability to follow direction and specific instructions.
3. Ability to lift and carry 65 lbs.
4. Ability to “belly crawl”, kneel and squat for extended periods of time.
5. Ability to operate 80 lb. jackhammer.
6. Ability to operate shovel and dig holes.
7. Possess talent and personal traits:
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to Learn
• Personal Responsibility
• Customer Service
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Email: [email protected]